Epiphone Dove Pro Acoustic-Electric Guitar Vintage Burst (2nd Hand)
Epiphone Dove Pro - The classic Dove-style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock-and-roll icon. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of The Dove plugged in with the Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup system, designed and built with the integrity you expect from Epiphone.
Unplugged, the Epiphone Dove PRO can easily drive an acoustic band. But plugged in, The Dove PRO can hold its own with drums and electric guitars. Case sold separately.
- Full-size dreadnought body
- Solid spruce top
- Select maple back & sides
- Hard maple neck with SlimTaper "D" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard and pearloid parallelograms
- Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp with Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case sold separately
This is an amazing guitar with a price to match. Order today.
- Top: solid spruce
- Body: select maple
- Neck: hard maple
- Neck joint: glued-in, dovetail
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D" profile
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid parallelograms
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- -fingerboard, 1-ply white
- -body top, 5-ply white/black
- -body back: 1-ply white
- Scale: 25.5"
- Saddle: compensated, imitation bone
- Truss Rod: adjustable
- Bridge: rosewood with "Dove"-shaped pearloid inlay
- Pickguard: imitation tortoise with traditional "Dove" artwork
- Nut: 1.68"
- Frets: 20, medium
- Hardware: nickel
- Endpin: 1/4"
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor (12-53)
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore (under saddle)
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone