Martin 00015M StreetMaster All Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Martin 00015M StreetMaster - If you’re looking for a high-quality acoustic guitar with plenty of character and tone, Martin’s 000-15M could be the one for you. This simple mahogany parlour produces an amazing full-bodied sound that compliments vocals perfectly. This guitar was made to be played!
The new Martin 000-15M StreetMaster retains the same specs as the standard mahogany model, but has been finished in a gorgeous distressed satin finish. This guitar captures the vibe of an instrument that has been played and gigged with for many years, paying homage to the thousands of working musicians out there. Its old-school and worn aesthetic will inspire you to pick it up and play, but it will feel just a like a brand new guitar under the fingertips.
A padded gig bag is also included, so that you can get out on the road without compromise!
A ‘low oval’ neck profile offers great comfort, letting you easily fret chords and churn out some Robert Johnson-style blues licks with ease. The parlour body shape gives you big sounds for strumming, as well as great note articulation and projection for flat-pickers. The worn satin lacquer has been applied to the body and neck, feeling incredibly smooth and fast, particularly on the neck. This also allows the wood to breathe compared to a gloss finish, meaning it'll resonate wonderfully when played and will only sound better with age.
The back, sides and top are bookmatched genuine mahogany with Sitka Spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 20-fret neck is also genuine mahogany, with a Katalox fingerboard that feels smooth and substantial to play. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone for a true vintage vibe. This robust and high-quality guitar will last for many years to come.
Here's what Martin say about the 000-15M StreetMaster Acoustic Guitar w/ Gig Bag:
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The new StreetMaster models are built to the same specifications as the 000-15M & D-15M models but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin fnish.
Enjoy the look & feel of a much loved, well-worn instrument with the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMasters come complete with a padded gig bag so wherever your gig may be, you’re ready to get out & play!
- Construction : Simple Dovetail
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Top Bracing Pattern : X Brace
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce 5/16” Non-Scalloped
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly- Drop in Saddle
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Binding: N/A
- Top Inlay: N/A
- Side Inlay: N/A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: Mahogany
- Headplate Logo Style : Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total : 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut : 1 11/16”
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret : 2 1/8”
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Tuning Machines : Nickel Open Gear
- Strings: SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP7100)
- Back & Side Finish: Worn Satin Lacquer
- Finish Top: Worn Satin Lacquer
- Finish Neck: Worn Satin Lacquer
- Case: Gig Bag Included
- Electronics: Optional
- Left Handed Option Availability: Yes