We ship all of our products nationwide (New Zealand)
We use Aramex Couriers to ship all products delivered directly from our store, tracking for these items is available here – https://www.aramex.co.nz/tools/track/. If you are not in when the courier attempts delivery they will leave a calling card with their contact details and will attempt to re-deliver up to 3 times before returning the parcel to us.
Some products may be shipped via our suppliers if we do not have the product in store at the time of order. In these cases we will notify you of your tracking details as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
- Expected delivery times are 1 to 2 business days (North Island) & 3 – 4 business days (South Island) after dispatch. Orders placed before 2pm will generally be delivered the next day in the North Island (For example if you order at 12.15pm on a Monday, you’ll receive your delivery on Tuesday). Orders after 1pm will be delivered the following day (For example if you order at 3pm on Monday, you’ll receive your delivery on Wednesday). We try our very best to get your orders delivered to you as soon as safely possible.
- Parcels going to rural addresses may take up to 2 – 3 extra business days to be delivered.
- You can track your driver’s progress through our courier providers tracing app – https://www.aramex.co.nz/tools/track/.
- Items on backorder will be dispatched as soon as they arrive back in stock.
- Orders submitted on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the next business day.
- All of our deliveries are fully insured for damage and theft until they have been signed for upon delivery.
First of all, in the 28 years we have been operating we have only had a handful of instances when we have had to replace damaged products in transit. But we strongly advise that you inspect all products immediately upon delivery for any flaws or damages. If your product has been damaged in transit you will need to notify us of this immediately and best practice is to take photos of the packaging and damaged item as soon as possible and email them to us at email@example.com
We will organise for your damaged item to be uplifted by the courier and for a replacement sent to you as soon as possible. Damaged products must be reported to us within 2 working days from acceptance of your parcel in order for us to guarantee it will be accepted by our courier service.