AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Amp
AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Amp - What was supposed to be an update turned into a different class... Domino 3. Now really stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance power amps. Two independent effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4).
A little software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify effect parameters and create and save your own effects.
- 2 x 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8" twin cone stereo speaker system.
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets.
- PC Software for managing individual effect presets
- 16 kg (35.50 lbs)
- Combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom powered sources (e.g. microphones)
- Equalizer: three band tone controls for each channel
- Colour: 'mid-cut-treble-boost' filter
- Effects: 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets (can be modified via USB and PC Software).
- Power amp: 2 x 100 W / 4 ohms, dynamic control, analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing: RMS limiter
- Speaker System: 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power, ground lift, rec out, aux in, return, send, headphones, tuner, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off), adjustable DI-out
- cabinet: 15 mm (0.59") Finnish birch plywood
- Finish: Waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Dimensions: 365 mm x 420 mm x 295 mm (14.37" x 16.53" x 11.69"), HxWxD
- Can be combined with: AS 281, AG 8