dB Technologies SYA15 15" Active PA Speaker
dB Technologies SYA15 15" Active PA Speaker - SYA series aims to enhance usability and versatility in dB Technologies' 2-way active speaker series: combining efficiency to a professional sound performance, SYA systems feature Bluetooth connection, 3 INPUT channels, impressive SPLs and a powerful DSP where linear phase FIR filters ensure the most accurate sound reproduction.
SYA 15 is a 2-way active speaker equipped a 15" woofer and 1" compression driver (1.35 voice coil).
The system is driven by a powerful and efficient 800 W amplifier featuring dB Technologies' advanced DSP processing where linear phase FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
Moreover, users are enabled to enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function.
All cabinets feature 3 INPUT channels with independent level management: CH 1 is a balanced combo XLR/6.3 mm Jack line/mic INPUT with a switch to select source; Ch 2 is a balanced XLR and TRS jack IN; CH 3 allows to connect any device via Bluetooth connection.
A balanced link XLR-M Output allows connection to a second loudspeaker or a mixer. A slide switch allow to select which signal is sent to the main output: LINK (the signal is taken before any level control) MIX (the signal is determined by the level control of each channel and Main).
The solid and versatile cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability thanks to 3 integrated 3 handles (1xside and 1 on top) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup with 2 tilt angle options (0 Degree and 7.5 Degree) to use SYA on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
Sya comes with its soft cover equipped with a pocket specially designed for cable storage.
The SYA 15 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" compression driver (1.35" voice coil), and one 15" woofer (2.5" voice coil). The multiple input pattern allows an easy and versatile use. For example the user can connect a dynamic microphone (CH1), an independent source from a mixer (CH2), a Bluetooth MP3 reader (CH3), controlling each volume level. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker, choosing among "Mix" or "Line" output type.
dB Technologies SYA Series Features
- Active 2-way speaker
- Bluetooth connection
- 3 Channel IN
- 1 link OUT with link/mix switch
- Linear Phase FIR Filters for accurate sound reproduction
- DSP presets for wide versatility
- Speaker type: 2-way active speaker
- Frequency range[-10dB]: 45 - 20,000 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- HF: 1" (1") CD, 1.35"v.c.
- LF: 15", 2.5" v.c.
- Spread: 90°x60°.
- Crossover frequency: 1800 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Amplifier technology: Class D(LF)+Class AB (HF)
- Power peak (LF+HF): 800 W
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x slide switch microphone/line
- Display: Power On/Signal/Limiter LEDs
- Controller: DSP 20/56 Bit
- AD/DA converter: 24 bit/ 48 Hz
- System defaults: Playback, flat, bass amplification, wedge
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP functions: Linear phase FIR filters
- Signal input: 1x Combo(XLR/Jack) Mic/Line 1xXLR/TRS
- Bluetooth Input: 1x Bluetooth Receiver
- SIGNAL output: 1xXLR connector (LINK/MIX)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Handles: 3 (2 on page 1 above)
- Angle upwards: Monitor insert 45°.
- Mast mounting: 36 mm, double positioning
- width: 430 mm
- height: 722 mm
- Depth: 402 mm
- weight: 19,3 kg