DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shift Bass Pedal
DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shift Bass Pedal – The next generation Bass Whammy uses the most advanced pitch detection and polyphonic note tracking technology to create the world’s best pitch shifting effect pedal optimized for bass. The Bass Whammy maintains the classic settings from the original with many modern upgrades. With two different tracking modes, Classic and Chord, the Bass Whammy gives players the ability to recreate the shift glitch effects from the original or get the smooth pitch shift effect. Chord mode uses advanced polyphonic tracking algorithms for a more exact and smooth pitch shift effect while Classic maintains the tracking artifacts of the original Whammy. The Bass Whammy is true bypass, MIDI controllable, and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shifter/Harmony Pedal at a Glance:
- Create a wide range of de-tuned, harmonized, and pitch-shifted tones
- Smooth, glitch-free pitch manipulation in Chord mode
- Create raw, glitchy pitch effects in Classic mode
Create a wide range of de-tuned, harmonized, and pitch-shifted tones
Sure, you can use the Bass Whammy pedal just like the whammy bar on an electric guitar for quick bends and divebombs, but that’s just scratching the surface. Its detune mode lets you create lush chorus effects or mind-bending vibrato effects. You can harmonize your tone and even sweep between different harmony intervals. Best of all, its true bypass operation means your tone stays completely intact when you hit the bypass footswitch.
Smooth, glitch-free pitch manipulation in Chord mode
DigiTech loaded the Bass Whammy with their most advanced polyphonic pitch-shifting algrorithm for incredibly smooth pitch modulations. It’s called Chord mode because you can even shift the pitch of complex chords without any audible glitches.
Create raw, glitchy pitch effects in Classic mode
The original DigiTech Whammy-Wah pedal sounded hyper, belligerent, and downright glitchy at times – and creative guitarists like Tom Morello and Dimebag Darrell absolutely loved it. Turn to the Classic mode on the Bass Whammy, and you’ll get the original pitch-shift algorithm in all its glitchy glory.
DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shifter/Harmony Pedal Features:
- Expressive pitch shifter pedal for bass guitar
- Pitch shift ranges from one octave down to two octaves up
- Shift to musical intervals like 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 10th
- Use to shift your entire bass tone, or add harmonies on top
- Built tough for reliable stage performance
- Pedal Type: Pitch Shift, Harmony
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Effects: 9 x Harmony Modes, 10 x Pitch Modes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O: In
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (included)
- Height: 2.5″
- Width: 6.3″
- Depth: 8″
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Model #: BWHAMMY-U