Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper Pedal is an easy-to-use looper with impressive functionality. Featuring 20 independent onboard loops, 24 minutes of recording time with unlimited overdubs, and versatile effects, this looper has some serious power under the hood. The stereo inputs and outputs allow you to use it with other stereo effects or two separate instruments for looping performances. Meanwhile, a footswitch jack allows you to connect an external controller for easy, hands-free operation. Complete with an Undo-Redo function, Reverse and Octave speed effects, adjustable fadeout time, and MIDI Clock synchronization, there are tons of options to explore and sonic pathways to explore. Don't let the impressive functionality intimidate you, the 1440 Looper is easy to use, just like the Electro-Harmonix loopers that came before it.
24 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubbing
The Electro-Harmonix 1440 is an incredibly powerful looping tool for live performance and studio work. When you press record, you have 24 minutes of uncompressed 24-bit conversion at a 44.1 kHz sample rate with unlimited overdubbing capacity at your disposal. You can choose between any of 20 individual loops with the handy Loop knob or an optional 3-button footswitch. Connect to an external MIDI Clock, and you can easily synchronize your loop with other external gear in your rig. With unlimited overdubbing and built-in MIDI synchronization, you can experiment with and explore new sonic frontiers.
Onboard effects and features unlock your potential
Today, looping pedals are more versatile than ever before. The 1440 features onboard effects and awesome features to unlock new sounds and possibilities. This looper has stereo I/O that gives you the option to use with other stereo pedals on your board. A helpful Undo-Redo function makes sure that your audience only hears what you want them to. With the touch of a single button, you can take your playing in completely new directions, thanks to the Reverse and Octave speed effects. Other effects and parameters at your disposal include an adjustable loop fadeout timer, 1 Shot Button.
USB connectivity and unmatched customization
If you manage to fill each of the 20 onboard storage slots, don't fret! The 1440 has a USB port that lets you easily save, store, and transfer loop audio from your pedal to your computer. Simply connect to your computer and transfer your favorite loops for safe storage. Then load your looper with the loops you'll need for your next performance. But that's not all, the 1440 Stereo Looper has two programmable looping orders for any workflow. Pick between Record/Play/Dub or Record/Dub/Play and get playing! The optional external footswitch output gives you control over the onboard effects switching.
Electro-Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper Pedal Features:
- Pedalboard-friendly looper with 24 minutes of recording time
- Uncompressed 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio resolution sounds great
- External MIDI Clock compatibility enables loops synchronization with external gear
- 1 Shot button stops the loop after it plays once
- 20 onboard loop storage slots let you easily store and retrieve previous loops
- Onboard Reverse and Octave effects unlock greater creative expression
- Programmable looping order lets you play and record your way
- USB connection lets you store loop audio files on your computer
- Unlimited overdubbing lets you add details and textures
- Pedal Type: Looper
- Looper: Stereo Looper, Unlimited Overdubs
- Looping Time: 24 minutes
- Presets: 20 x Loops
- Effects: Reverse, Octave, 1-shot,
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (external stop/effect/undo)
- Software: EHX 1440 app (Mac/Windows)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1440LOOPER