Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal
Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal - With 11 reverb types and a ton of "hidden" functionality, the Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal could be your new go-to reverb pedal. You can tap into classic tones like hall, plate, and spring reverbs, including a brand-new spring reverb algorithm that sounds gloriously complex and rich — you can even double-tap the footswitch to "crash" the spring reverb. And you'll be able to cover a huge range of modern tones with a variety of modulated reverbs, shimmer reverb, reverse reverb, and more. A mode switch offers access to variations on many of the 11 reverb types. Complete with an infinite reverb mode for freeze-style effects, there is vast creative potential in the Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal.
Guitarists have long been fans of Electro Harmonix's reverb offerings, and the Oceans 11 continues to impress. In addition to the 11 modes listed below, a mode switch gives you alternative variations on many of the different reverb types. You can also connect an external footswitch to trigger infinite reverb effects.
11 reverb types, with multiple variations too
- Hall — rich and full sound of a grand concert hall
- Spring — brand-new tube spring reverb emulation
- Plate — lush and warm plate reverb
- Reverse — each note fades in backwards
- Echo — recirculates echoes through the plate reverb algorithm
- Trem — hall reverb plus tremolo
- Mod — modulated reverb
- Dyna — swells, gates, and ducks in response to your playing dynamics
- Auto-Inf — auto-infinite reverb, triggers a wash of reverb with each new note or strum
- Shim — shimmer reverb with an octave-shifted wash that blooms behind your core tone
- Poly — polyphonic reverb with two pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb guitar tone
Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal Features:
- Reverb effects pedal with 11 reverb types
- Mode switch accesses up to three variations for many reverb types
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether or not your reverb cuts off abruptly when you bypass the pedal
- Secondary knob mode allows access to many "hidden" parameters, detailed in the instruction manual
- Unique spring reverb emulation allows you to crash the virtual reverb tank by double-tapping the footswitch
- Powered via the included 9V power supply
- Pedal Type: Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (external footswitch)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage: 150mA
- Height: 2.1"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.5"