Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb Pedal - With its two simultaneous, independent stereo reverb engines, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 is one of the most creatively versatile reverb pedals we've seen. A total of 28 reverb modes cover everything from classic spring and hall reverbs to chorus/flanger reverbs, shimmer effects, and even polyphonic pitch shifting. And the stereo I/O scheme can be used for either true stereo operation or as mono I/O along with a mono send/return loop. Complete with a Tails switch that allows reverbs to decay naturally after you switch off the effect, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 may be the dual stereo reverb your pedalboard has been waiting for.
28 total reverb modes to select from:
- Room: two modes, including a lively room and a spacious performance hall
- Spring: two modes, including a vintage tube reverb emulation and the EHX Holy Grail spring algorithm
- Plate: two modes, emulating the metal plates used in studios in the '60s and '70s
- Reverse: two modes, including reverse reverbs and "true reversed echoes"
- Echo: three modes, featuring digital delay with different echo rhythms
- Trem: three modes, featuring different tremolo waveshapes
- Mod: two modes, including chorus and flanger reverbs
- Dyna: three modes, including Swell, Gate, and Duck
- Auto-Inf: three modes of auto-infinite reverb, including chorus, flange, and reverb-only
- Shimmer: two modes, different versions of an octave-shifted reverb wash
- Polyphonic: two modes, including configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
- Resonant: two modes, including tunable resonation and self-oscillating filters
Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Stereo Reverb/Echo Pedal Features:
- Dual stereo reverb effects pedal with 24 presets
- Total of 28 different reverb/echo modes to explore
- Completely independent reverb engines can be configured in parallel or series
- Stereo I/O can be used for true stereo operation or as mono I/O plus a mono send/return loop (pre- or post-reverb)
- Tails switch allows reverb tails to decay naturally after switching the pedal off
- Tide control allows you to fine-tune the stereo image
- Input jack for expression pedal/footswitch
- Pedal Type: Dual Stereo Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 24 x Presets, 12 x Reverbs
- Effects: Room, Spring, Plate, Reverse, Echo, Trem, Mod, Dyna, Shimmer, Poly, Resonant, Auto-Infinite
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (R/mono, send)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression/control)
- True Bypass: Buffered
- Features: Tails Mode Switch
- Power Source: 9V DC 200mA power supply (included)
- Power Usage: Up to 150mA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 5.7"
- Depth: 4.7"