Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shift Pedal - Big Pitch-shifting Power in a Small Stompbox!
The electro-harmonix Pitch Fork polyphonic pitch shifter effects pedal brings a new realm of sound to your playing. Turn your 6-string guitar into an 18-string guitar or send single notes soaring into the stratosphere with razor-sharp precision. You can set the Pitch Fork for your desired pitch shift or use an expression pedal for continuous control of sweeps and multi-octave jumps. The electro-harmonix Pitch Fork pedal delivers a rock-solid pitch shifter in a small package. Get yours today!
Transpose your guitar or bass up to three octaves
electro-harmonix's PitchFork polyphonic pitch shifter can make your 6-string guitar sing like it a 12- or 18-string guitar, emulate a synth, and get some truly unique sounds without glitches. Choose between single note pitch shifting or dual note (one up and one down) pitch shifting. It works great with bass, too, giving your bottom end even more bottom, and shimmer on the top! You can dial in almost any interval difference you want or use an expression pedal for real-time pitch control. Put a fuzz or distortion pedal in front of the Pitch Fork for synth-like tones and gritty lows.
electro-harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Features:
- A pitch shifting pedal with a +/- three octave range
- Glitch-free tracking, even when you're playing your fastest
- Hook up an expression pedal for real-time pitch shifting or glissando
- Dry volume control lets you blend in your original signal for harmony effects
- Latch or momentary modes affect the footswitch and expression pedal
- Buffered bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Powered by 9V battery or the included 9.6DC-200 power supply
Add a rock-solid polyphonic pitch shifter to your pedal board with the electro-harmonix Pitch Fork!