Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro Switching Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro Switching Pedal is our deluxe switching box featuring true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality and low noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals, high headroom and a multitude of possible configurations for all your signal routing needs. This compact pedal is a versatile and indispensable tool!
Electro-Harmonix Switchblade Pro A/B/Y Box Features:
- A/B/Y signal switching pedal
- A powerful tool for the stage or studio
- Great for switching between, or blending, two amps or pedals chains
- LED indicator lets you know which signal is engaged
- Dedicated tuner output is hardwired directly to the pedal's input
- 100% passive audio path
- Switch between two amps or turn them both on at once
- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is.
- Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier
- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each.
- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players
- The Switchblade Pro prevents tone-suck when vintage, non-true bypass pedals in its FX loops are disengaged.
- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included