Fender 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Maple Fretboard Diamond Anniversary
Fender 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Maple Fretboard Diamond Anniversary – In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The Fender 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s Jazz Bass pickups provide bright and clear tone while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Jazz Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Jazz Bass is a fitting homage to one of Fender’s most influential designs, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
VINTAGE STYLE ‘60S PICKUPS
An accurate recreation of the original ‘60s Jazz Bass single-coils, these pickups provide the growling, punchy tone that made Fender famous.
DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY FINISH
Available exclusively on these Anniversary models, the stunning Diamond Anniversary metallic finish radiates with silver and gold highlights.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features an engraved 75th anniversary neck plate.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
This anniversary model features a painted headstock that matches the body – a design cue originating from the mid-60s that gives the guitar a classy look.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
MODERN “C” NECK PROFILE
The Modern “C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance and the satin back finish is smooth and fast.
Fender 75th Anniversary Jazz Bass Features:
- Limited-edition electric bass guitar with tried-and-true J Bass design
- Vintera ’60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver punchy, growling tones
- Alder body delivers a balanced-sounding blend of lows, mids, and highs
- Modern “C” neck profile with satin urethane finish is fast and comfortable
- Rock-solid standard open-gear tuning machines
- 4-saddle standard bridge provides ultra-stable intonation
- Light-catching gloss polyester finish and matching headstock
- Exclusive 75th anniversary engraved neck plate
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: 75th Anniversary Jazz
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Diamond Anniversary
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34″
- Nut Width: 1.5″
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddles Standard
- Tuners: Standard Open-gear
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-style ’60s Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style ’60s Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0147562360