Fender 75th Anniversary Precision Bass Electric Bass Guitar Diamond Anniversary
Fender 75th Anniversary Precision Bass Electric Bass Guitar Diamond Anniversary – In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The Fender 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Precision Bass is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Precision Bass pickups provide punchy low-end while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Precision Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Precision Bass is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Fender 75th Anniversary Precision Bass Features:
- Limited-edition electric bass guitar with tried-and-true P Bass design
- Vintera ’50s split single-coil Precision Bass pickup delivers punchy P Bass perfection
- Alder body delivers a balanced-sounding blend of lows, mids, and highs
- Modern “C” neck profile with satin urethane finish is fast and comfortable
- Rock-solid standard open-gear tuning machines
- 4-saddle standard bridge provides ultra-stable intonation
- Light-catching gloss polyester finish and matching headstock
- Exclusive 75th anniversary engraved neck plate
VINTAGE STYLE ‘50S PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY FINISH
Available exclusively on these Anniversary models, the stunning Diamond Anniversary metallic finish radiates with silver and gold highlights.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features an engraved 75th anniversary neck plate.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
This anniversary model features a painted headstock that matches the body – a design cue originating from the mid-60s that gives the guitar a classy look.
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone while providing superb intonation.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The “Modern C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance and the satin back finish is smooth and fast.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: 75th Anniversary Precision
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Diamond Anniversary
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34″
- Nut Width: 1.625″
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuners: Standard Open-gear
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-style ’50s Precision Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0147552360