Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fretboard Diamond Anniversary
Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster Electric Guitar Maple Fretboard Diamond Anniversary – In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Telecaster pickups provide warm and twangy tone while a 6-saddle bridge improves intonation. Every Anniversary Telecaster features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Telecaster is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster Features:
- Limited-edition solidbody electric guitar with tried-and-true Tele design
- Vintera ’50s Telecaster single-coil pickups serve up snarling Tele twang
- Alder body delivers a balanced-sounding blend of lows, mids, and highs
- Modern “C” neck profile with satin urethane finish is fast and comfortable
- Rock-solid standard die-cast sealed tuning machines
- Modern, 6-saddle string-through-body bridge with block steel saddles offers spot-on intonation
- Light-catching gloss polyester finish and matching headstock
- Exclusive 75th anniversary engraved neck plate
VINTAGE STYLE ‘50S PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY FINISH
Available exclusively on these Anniversary models, the stunning Diamond Anniversary metallic finish radiates with silver and gold highlights.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features an engraved 75th anniversary neck plate.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
This anniversary model features a painted headstock that matches the body – a design cue originating from the mid-60s that gives the guitar a classy look.
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone while providing superb intonation.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The “Modern C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance and the satin back finish is smooth and fast.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape 75th Anniversary Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Color Diamond Anniversary
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5″
- Nut Width 1.650″
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle String-through body with Block Steel Saddles
- Tuners Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender, .009-.042
- Case Included Gig Bag
- Model #: 0147532360