Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Matte Black Hybrid Acoustic Electric Guitar
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Matte Black Hybrid Acoustic Electric Guitar - The American Acoustasonic® Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Telecaster and delivers a curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless Magnetic Pickup
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
Mahogany Telecaster Neck
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
Made in CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Hybrid Guitar Features:
- Hybrid design affords 10 timeless acoustic and electric voicings
- Piezo and magnetic pickups yield acoustic strums to Texas leads
- Select or layer tones via 5-way Tele blade and continuous mod knob
- Resonant SIRS body — resonates like an acoustic
- Lutz spruce top — adds spank and sparkle
- Ebony-capped American Professional mahogany neck rivals that of your favorite electric
- Magnetic Tele bridge pickup is traditionally voiced without the hum
- Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo pickup comes loaded with 7 acoustic images
- 20-hour USB rechargeable battery with simultaneous charge and play
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body Shape: Acoustasonic Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Lutz Spruce
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Color: Matte Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: American Pro
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Ebony
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Middle Pickup: Fishman Enhancer Body Sensor
- Bridge Pickup: Fender N4 Noiseless Single-coil, Fishman Undersaddle Piezo
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x mod control (A/B voices), 5-way blade pickup switch, USB rechargeable battery
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze, .011-.052
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0972013206