Fender Acoustic SFX II 2×100 Watt Acoustic Amplifier
Fender Acoustic SFX II 2×100 Watt Acoustic Amplifier – The Fender Acoustic SFX II is a 2-channel acoustic guitar amplifier. Featuring two combination XLR/TRS inputs, this amplifier allows you to use a dynamic microphone and acoustic guitar at the same time, or any other combination you desire! It utilizes Fender’s Stereo Field Expansion technology and size-firing speaker to create an expansive, room-filling sound stage. The onboard effects can be individually assigned to each channel to polish your performance. Add in Bluetooth playback for backing tracks and break music, and the Fender Acoustic SFX II has the potential to take your acoustic shows to the next level.
Stereo Field Expansion (SFX) technology creates exciting, dynamic sound
The most important aspect of any amplifier is its sound, and the Fender Acoustic SFX II doesn’t disappoint. With a simple twist of the Stereo SFX knob, you’ll subject your audience to an engaging sound that’s full of depth, movement, and dynamics. We’re impressed by the exciting aural experience that the Acoustic SFX II creates. It goes way beyond stereo, filling the entire room with a lush, ear-pleasing sound.
Perfect for solo performers
The Fender Acoustic SFX II is a solo performer’s best friend. This two-channel amp has a pair of XLR/TRS inputs for a microphone and a guitar. Each channel features a 3-band EQ, eight selectable effects, effect volume, phase switch, and master volume control. This allows you to polish each signal to perfection for a professional sounding performance. The Fender Acoustic SFX II also has a built-in looper with a 60 second record time, dubbing, and undo function. And when you need to step away from the stage, integrated Bluetooth playback lets you keep the vibe going. And if you’re about to play the set of a lifetime, you can immortalize it with the Acoustic SFX II’s built-in USB recording output.
Onboard effects polish your performance
- Room Reverb
- Hall Reverb
- Delay + Chorus
- Delay + Hall Reverb
Use it alone or with a PA
If you’re gigging regularly, you need to be prepared for any PA situation. With the Fender Acoustic SFX II, you can be confident walking into any venue. In addition to its 8-inch speaker, the Acoustic SFX II has a pair of XLR line outputs. With the controls on the back panel, you can choose exactly the right output configuration for your needs. And with a compatible footswitch (sold separately), you get effortless control over the looper and effects.
Fender designed the Acoustic SFX II with one thing in mind — utility. They wanted to create a lightweight amp that looks good, travels easily, and has the power heavyweight amp. And if you ask us, the designers over at Fender nailed it. The Acoustic SFX II comes in at just 15 pounds so that it won’t kill your arms on the way into the venue. The amp is also equipped with universal voltage technology to take it anywhere in the world without experiencing power issues. Complete with a classy design, the Fender Acoustic SFX II is more than ready to take on any challenge you give it.
Acoustic SFX II 2×100-Watt Acoustic Amplifier Features:
- 2-channel 100W stereo acoustic guitar amplifier
- Stereo Field Expansion (SFX) technology fills the room with lush, dynamic sound
- 8-inch woofer and compression tweeter produce a great sound
- 6.5-inch side-radiating speaker adds to the stereo field
- Dual XLR/TRS inputs accommodates acoustic-electric guitars and dynamic microphones
- Looping function provides 60 seconds of recording time with Play/Stop, Record/Dub, and Undo controls
- 3-band EQ and onboard digital effects let you add extra ambience to each channel
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream backing tracks and break music
- USB output enables seamless recording to a computer
- Universal voltage lets you use the amp anywhere in the world
- Type: Acoustic Amp
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 200W (2 x 100W)
- Speakers: 1 x 8″ woofer, 1 x 6.5″ (side speaker)
- Stereo: Yes
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- USB: 1 x Micro B
- Bluetooth: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Chrous, Delay, Echo
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (effects, looper, tap, tuner)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Construction Material: Plywood with Dark Brown Textured Vinyl, Woven Clothh Grille with Embroidered Logo
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 19.39″
- Width: 15.7″
- Depth: 10.21″
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Model #: 2314500000