Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster Inca Silver Electric Guitar
Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster Inca Silver Electric Guitar - When we released the Stratocaster in 1954, we didn’t set out to create a classic—but we did. The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
- Alder or ash body (White Blonde only) with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘59 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
THICK "SOFT V" NECK SHAPE
The thick “Soft V”-shaped neck slightly smooths the sharpness of a “V” profile, rounding it out so it’s more comfortable for rhythm and lead playing.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster Features:
- Tribute to a 1959 Stratocaster
- Pure Vintage '59 pickups are painstakingly period correct
- Modern 5-way switching unlocks in-between tones
- '50s-era Soft "V" maple neck feels great for thumb-over playing
- Modern 9.5" fretboard radius minimizes fretting out
- Resonant alder body with breathable nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Sustain-enhancing bone nut
- 6-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge
- Kluson-style vintage tuning machines
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: American Original '50s Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Inca Silver
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x masteer volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0110112824