Fender American Original '60s Precision Bass Lake Placid Blue
Fender American Original '60s Precision Bass Lake Placid Blue - By the 1960s, the Precision Bass was the workhorse electric bass; from the clubs of Detroit to the beaches of Southern California, its tone laid the foundation for modern music. The American Original ‘60s Precision Bass has all of the features with which the P Bass conquered the world of music—elegantly simple, its sound, style and comfort are joined by modern playability.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Single Pure Vintage ‘63 split-coil P Bass pickup
- Thick “1963 C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘63 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce authentic Fender sound.
“’63 P BASS®” NECK SHAPE
This Precision Bass features a “C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from 1963 to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to add vibrato to your basslines.
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Round-laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Vintage Clay Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.73"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle Vintage Style, Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-Gear
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '63 Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included: Black Hardshell