Fender American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline Surf Green Electric Guitar
Fender American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline Surf Green Electric Guitar – Fender American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline Aged Natural Electric Guitar – Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Telecaster® Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernised playability.
Tim Shaw designed ’60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late sixties Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5” radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware – including F logo tuners, vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone, and wears in a distinctively appealing way.
Fender American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline Features:
- Chambered ash body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5″ radius, dot inlays
- 25.5″ scale length, 21 Vintage Tall frets
- 2 Tim Shaw designed ’60 Thinline Telecaster single-coil pickups
- 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls
- 3-saddle Vintage-Style Tele bridge with slotted steel saddles
- ’70s F Logo stamped tuners
The lightweight semi-hollow ash body is comfortable for extended gigging and adds a warmth and resonance unique to Telecaster Thinline models.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
TIM SHAW DESIGNED 60S THINLINE PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
“MEDIUM C” NECK SHAPE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Medium C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel that’s comfortable for all players.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY RADII AND NECK PROFILE
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: American Original ’60s Telecaster Thinline
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Surf Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid ’60s Oval C
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.65″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-Saddle Vintage-style Tele Bridge with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Tuners: ’70s with F Logo Stamp
- Neck Pickup: Tim Shaw Designed ’60s Thinline Telecaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Tim Shaw Designed ’60s Thinline Telecaster Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0110172857