Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Arctic White Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Arctic White Rosewood Fretboard - Crafted in Corona, California, the American Jazz Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Two Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 20 medium-jumbo frets
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
Tapered-Shaft Tuning Machines
Featuring vintage-style paddle keys, tapered tuning machines are wider at the top than the bottom, forcing the string windings downward and keeping them tight for increased sustain and enhancing tuning stability.
Medium-jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
This model features a four-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Arctic White
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style with Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender F Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag