Fender American Performer Mustang Bass Satin Surf Green Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Performer Mustang Bass Satin Surf Green Rosewood Fretboard - Born in Corona, California, the short-scale American Performer Mustang Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new enhancements and a special split-coil pickup, replicated from the original ‘70s drawings, that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- One Yosemite split-coil Mustang Bass middle pickup; one Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 19 medium-jumbo frets
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
Tapered-Shaft Tuning Machines
Featuring vintage-style paddle keys, tapered tuning machines are wider at the top than the bottom, forcing the string windings downward and keeping them tight for increased sustain and enhancing tuning stability.
Medium-jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
This model features a four-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain. The string-through-body design enhances string-to-body vibration transfer for added sustain.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
Fender American Performer Mustang Bass Features:
- The classic Mustang Bass — now better than ever
- American-made quality at an unbeatable price
- Alder body is lightweight and tonally balanced
- Maple modern “C” neck supplies supreme playability
- Easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard with jumbo frets
- Yosemite pickups (Mustang Split and Jazz) equip this bass for rock, soul, and beyond
- Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass or affecting your volume
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Surf Green
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 19, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 30"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle American Performer Mustang Bridge
- Tuners: Fender F Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Mustang Split-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Strings: Fender USA 5250XL Short Scale, .040-.095
- Case Included: Gig Bag