Fender American Performer Precision Bass Satin Lake Placid Blue Maple Fretboard
Fender American Performer Precision Bass Satin Lake Placid Blue Maple Fretboard - Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Yosemite split-coil P Bass middle pickup; Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 20 medium-jumbo frets
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
Tapered-Shaft Tuning Machines
Featuring vintage-style paddle keys, tapered tuning machines are wider at the top than the bottom, forcing the string windings downward and keeping them tight for increased sustain and enhancing tuning stability.
Medium-jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
This model features a four-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
Fender American Performer Precision Bass Features:
- Alder body with classic P Bass contours and satin polyurethane finish
- Comfortable modern C-shaped maple neck with satin polyurethane finish
- Calibrated, shellac-dipped Yosemite single-coil pickup set with flat-staggered pole pieces
- Middle: Yosemite P Bass split single-coil (Alnico 5, 12K)
- Bridge: Yosemite Jazz Bass single-coil (Alnico 5, 7.3K)
- Middle pickup volume control
- Bridge pickup volume control
- Master tone control
- Fender's Greasebucket master tone circuit rolls off highs without reducing gain
- 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with steel saddles
- Lightweight vintage-style tuners with tapered shafts
- Single-action truss rod with neck heel access
- 1.625" synthetic bone nut
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Quality crafted in America
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style with Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender F Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Split-soil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0198602302