Fender American Performer Stratocaster Honeyburst Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Performer Stratocaster Honeyburst Rosewood Fretboard - Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play. A modern expression of the solidbody electric guitar that started it all, Fender's American Performer Stratocaster delivers the latest in US-made quality and value. The American Performer Stratocaster boasts a massive tonal range. A trio of Fender Yosemite single-coil pickups — with flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output — serve up classic Strat spank and sparkle, infused with gobs of sustain for soloing. A push-pull tone knob lets you add the neck pickup to any position, opening up a huge, extended tonal range. The second tone pot engages Fender's Greasebucket master tone circuit, which rolls off highs without reducing gain. Not to be overshadowed by its innovative electronics, the American Performer Stratocaster, naturally, features the outstanding comfort and playability you expect from a Fender Strat.
- Alder body
- Three Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster pickups; RW/RP middle pickup
- Push-pull pot activates neck pickup; Greasebucket tone circuitry
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
New ClassicGear Tuning Machines
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot activates the neck pickup, letting you access neck/bridge and “all on” combinations with a simple finger flick.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Honeyburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x tone (neck/middle push/pull neck addition), 1 x tone (bridge), 5-way blade switch, Greasebucket circuit
- Strings: Fender USA, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Model #: 0114910342