Fender American Pro Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker Candy Apple Red
Fender American Pro Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker Candy Apple Red - In the late '60s and early '70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so we listened and created the Telecaster Deluxe in 1973. Today's version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player-oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed ShawBucker humbucking pickups
- String-through-body Telecaster bridge with bent steel saddles
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Voiced specifically for their position, our redesigned ShawBucker open-coil humbucking pickups deliver highly dynamic, multi-dimensional tone while resisting electrical noise.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
This vintage-style strings-thru-body bridge sports six stamped steel saddles for accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
Fender American Professional Deluxe ShawBucker Telecaster Features:
- A Telecaster design that blends the best of modern and vintage construction
- Balanced-sounding alder body
- Maple neck with comfortable Deep-C profile
- 2 Shaw-designed Shawbucker humbucking pickups are balanced across the positions
- Deluxe 4-knob control layout
- Narrow-tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
- 6-saddle hardtail bridge
- Comfortable 9.5" fretboard radius
- Newly designed "ashtray" bridge
- Includes adjustment wrenches
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern Deep C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle string-thru strat hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles
- Tuners: Fender cast/sealed staggered
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1T Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 2T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (treble bleed), 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L (9-42)
- Case Included: Hardshell case
- Model #: 0113080709