Fender American Professional HH Shawbucker Stratocaster 3 Color Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Professional HH Shawbucker Stratocaster 3 Color Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard - Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups (neck/middle); one ShawBucker humbucking pickup (bridge)
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Mixing alnico magnet types to produce tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA, V-Mod pickups (and the redesigned ShawBucker™ humbucking pickups) are voiced specifically for each position, bringing out the nuances of your playing.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Pop-In Tremolo Arm
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
Fender American Professional HH Stratocaster Features:
- A Stratocaster design the blends the best of modern and vintage construction
- Balanced-sounding alder body
- Maple neck with comfortable Deep-C profile
- 2 Shaw-designed Shawbucker humbucking pickups are clear and powerful
- Narrow tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
- 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
- Comfortable 9.5" fretboard radius
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: New Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Trem Arm
- Tuners: Fender cast/sealed staggered modern tuners
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case