Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe Dark Night Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe Dark Night Rosewood Fretboard - The American Professional II Telecaster® Deluxe draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Double Tap™ pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering full, punchy humbucking tones and robust single-coil split sounds. The “cut” 3-saddle top-load/string-through Tele bridge delivers classic Tele tone and feel with a stylishly sleek silhouette and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II Double Tap™ humbucking pickups
- “Cut” Telecaster bridge with compensated brass saddles
- Deep “C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
V-MOD II DOUBLE TAP™ HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
V-Mod II Double Tap™ pickups are voiced specifically for each position, delivering full, punchy humbucking tones that can be split with the performance friendly push-push tone controls for robust single-coil sounds.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
TOP-LOAD/STRING-THROUGH SADDLE “CUT” TELE BRIDGE
The new Telecaster Deluxe bridge sports a svelte “cut” design with compensated brass barrel saddles for comfort, accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone. Strings can be top-loaded for reduced tension, resulting in a mellower twang and springy attack that’s perfect for rock n roll.
DEEP “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II Deep “C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
Two performance friendly push-push tone controls activate the unique Double Tap™ humbucking pickups, unlocking single-coil tones without any volume loss, making it easy to adjust your sound mid-performance.
Narrow-tall frets deliver a vintage feel with modern playability, especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Professional II Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Dark Night
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass saddles
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Fender V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Fender V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/push Double-tap), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0113960761