Fender American Professional Jaguar Antique Olive Maple Fretboard
Fender American Professional Jaguar Antique Olive Maple Fretboard - An eye-catchingly adventurous design—an exercise in chrome, plastic and wood—the Jaguar guitar's delightfully off-kilter aesthetics and unique sound made it a darling of underground artists from the '70s to today. Though it was the pinnacle of guitar technology when it was released in 1962, time (and technology) marches on so we updated the Jaguar with modern features and materials, hot-rodding it for today's players. The result? The American Professional Jaguar—a dangerous instrument with bite.
- Two Michael Frank-designed single-coil V-Mod Jaguar pickups
- Jaguar bridge with brass Mustang saddles and vintage-style "floating" tremolo with screw-in arm
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Jaguar pickups are voiced specifically for their position, creating hotter tone with the vintage warmth and clarity that made Fender a legend. The redesigned pickup claw is constructed from nickel-silver for hot output that easily pushes a tube amp into overdrive.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jaguar bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that’s perfect for you.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Antique Olive
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Brass Mustang saddles, screw in trem arm
- Tuners: Modern staggered cast/sealed
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Jaguar Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (treble bleed circuit), 1 x master tone, 2-way slide switch (phase), 4-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case
- Model #: 0114012776