Fender American Professional Stratocaster Left-handed 3 Color Sunburst Maple Fretboard
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Left-handed 3 Color Sunburst Maple Fretboard – Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster Left-Hand isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New “Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- “Left-handed” potentiometers for master volume and tone controls
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Stratocaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:New Deep C profile
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.685″
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Trem Arm
- Tuners:Fender cast/sealed staggered modern tuners
- Neck Pickup:V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Elite Hardshell case
- Model #: 0113032700