Fender American Professional Stratocaster Light Ash Limited Edition Aged Natural
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Light Ash Limited Edition Aged Natural - Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
This limited-edition model comes with a lightweight ash body in Antique Natural with a Tortoiseshell pickguard.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern, deep ”C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body shape: Stratocaster
- Body material: Lightweight Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Fretboard material: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickup configuration: SSS
- Bridge pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Case: Black Hardshell