Fender American Professional Stratocaster Sonic Gray Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Sonic Gray Rosewood Fretboard - Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Pop-In Tremolo Arm
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
Fender American Professional Stratocaster Features:
- A Stratocaster design that blends the best of modern and vintage construction
- Balanced-sounding alder body
- Maple neck with comfortable deep "C" profile
- 3 Shaw-designed V-mod single-coil pickups are balanced across the positions
- Narrow-tall frets are the most requested size in the Fender Custom Shop
- 2-point tremolo with pop-in arm
- Comfortable 9.5" fretboard radius
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Sonic Gray
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: New Deep C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Trem Arm
- Tuners: Fender cast/sealed staggered modern tuners
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Elite Hardshell case