Fender American Professional Telecaster Lightweight Ash Limited Edition Honey Blonde
Fender American Professional Telecaster Lightweight Ash Limited Edition Honey Blonde - Fender® is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster® certainly did that (and then some), we weren’t content to rest on our laurels. Our team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If we were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials we did; if it didn’t need improvement, we left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster—everything you need to play your best.
This limited-edition model comes with a lightweight ash body in Honey Blonde with a Parchment pickguard and a special "Modern C to D" neck profile.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Telecaster pickups
- New Telecaster bridge with compensated brass barrel saddles for better intonation
- Modern "C to D"-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
V-Mod Telecaster pickups are engineered with a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
Modern "C to D"-shaped neck profile
A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shape at the heel.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
The new Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone. Combining vintage style with modern feel and performance, the redesigned “ashtray” cover stays out of your way, even when palm-muting.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body shape: Telecaster
- Body material: Lightweight Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck material: Maple
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Fretboard material: Maple
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Bridge pickup:V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck pickup:V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Bridge: American Professional Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Case: Black Hardshell