Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass Aged Natural Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass Aged Natural Rosewood Fretboard - American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazz Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- Bound 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Two Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass pickups
- Redesigned active/passive preamp
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any musical style and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish makes the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
RE-DESIGNED ACTIVE/PASSIVE PREAMP
Redesigned for Ultra Noiseless bass pickups, this preamp features sweeter highs, focused mids and more usable bass
The HiMass bridge delivers rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass Features:
- Solid ash body; gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, Modern D profile, Ultra; Satin finish with gloss headstock
- Bound rosewood fingerboard, compound 10"–14" radius, block inlays
- 34" scale length; 1.5" bone nut; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Fender Light-Weight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- 2 Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass pickups with preamp
- Master Volume, Pickup Pan controls
- Bass, Mid, Treble, and Passive Tone controls
- Active/Passive Mini Toggle switch
- Vintage 4-saddle Vintage topload HiMass bridge
- Fender lightweight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- Single-action truss rod, neck heel access
- Quality crafted by Fender USA
- Body Shape: American Ultra Jazz
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Radius: 10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Tuners: Fender Light-weight Vintage Paddle
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 1 x stacked treble/bass, 1 x stacked midrange/tone, 1 x mini toggle active/passive switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0199020734