Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Ultraburst Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Ultraburst Rosewood Fretboard - American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazzmaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. A silky, smooth Ultra satin finish makes the neck effortless to play while the bound fingerboard adds a touch of class.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The upper slider switch puts the pickups out of phase (when both are on) and activates thumb wheel volume offset controls, offering a variety of tonal possibilities. The the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume. Engaging the volume knob's S-1 switch overrides the pickup selector toggle and activates both pickups in series.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making changing strings fast and easy.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: American Ultra Jazzmaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Ultraburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Radius: 10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Chrome-plated Brass Slotted Saddles with Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume (neck has S-1 Switch), 1 x tone, 1 x slide switch, 2 x offset switches (neck/bridge), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0118050712