Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Ultraburst Rosewood Fretboard
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Ultraburst Rosewood Fretboard - American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Precision Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body
- One Ultra Noiseless Vintage split-coil P Bass® pickup; one Ultra Noiseless Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickup
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN "D" NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
REDESIGNED ACTIVE/PASSIVE PREAMP
Redesigned for the Ultra Noiseless Vintage bass pickups, this 18 volt preamp features sweeter highs, focused mids and more usable bass. An active/passive mini switch allows you to change modes on the fly.
The HiMass bridge delivers rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Features:
- Solid alder body; gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, Modern D profile, Ultra; Satin finish with gloss headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard, compound 10"–14" radius, dot inlays
- 34" scale length; 1.625" bone nut; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Fender Light-Weight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- Fender Ultra Noiseless P-J pickups with preamp
- 18V active circuit for optimized headroom and punch
- Master Volume, Pickup Pan controls
- Bass, Mid, Treble, and Passive Tone controls
- Active/Passive Mini Toggle switch
- Vintage 4-saddle Vintage topload HiMass bridge
- Fender lightweight tapered Vintage Paddle tuners
- Single-action truss rod, neck heel access
- Quality crafted by Fender USA
- Body Shape: American Ultra Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Ultraburst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Radius: 10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Tuners: Fender Light-weight Vintage Paddle
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Precision Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 1 x stacked treble/bass, 1 x stacked midrange/tone, 1 x mini toggle active/passive switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0199010712