Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Mocha Burst Maple Fretboard
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Mocha Burst Maple Fretboard – American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN “D” NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups deliver classic Strat tone, without the hum
- S-1 Switch blends the neck pickup into positions 1 and 2
- Modern “D” neck profile fills your hand without getting in the way
- Ultra Satin neck finish won’t hinder your technique
- Comfortable 10–14″ compound radius suits chording to lead work
- Rounded fingerboard edges supply hours of playing comfort
- 2-point synchronized tremolo and sealed locking tuners
- Embossed Fender headstock logo adds a high-end touch
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: American Ultra Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Mocha Burst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Radius: 10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.685″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Fender Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0118012732