Fender American Ultra Telecaster Mocha Burst Maple Fingerboard
Fender American Ultra Telecaster Mocha Burst Maple Fingerboard – American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN “D” NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The volume knob’s S-1 switch selects between series or parallel wiring for added tonal range, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape American Ultra Telecaster
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Mocha Burst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern D
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 10″-14″ compound
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5″
- Nut Width 1.685″
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddle
- Tuners Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Model #: 0118032732