Fender Classic 60's Telecaster Candy Apple Red Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Classic 60's Telecaster Candy Apple Red Pau Ferro Fretboard - Few guitars shaped more styles of music in the 50's and 60's than the Telecaster guitar. From James Burton to the Beatles, the Telecaster was at the heart of popular music. And we still make them like we used to, with two single-coil Alnico pickups, vintage bridges and knurled chrome knobs. The 60's Telecaster features an alder body, a maple neck with a Pau Ferro fingerboard, and a three-ply mint green pickguard.
- Model Name 60's Telecaster.
- Series Classic Series.
- Colors Olympic White, Candy Apple Red, Black.
- Body Alder.
- Neck Maple, C Shape.
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro 7.25" Radius (184mm).
- No. of Frets 21 Vintage Style Frets.
- Pickups 2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets (Neck & Bridge).
- Bridge Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge.
- Machine Heads Fender/Ping Vintage Style Tuning Machines.
- Hardware Chrome.
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green.
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm).
- Width at Nut 1.650" (41.2 mm).
- Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag.