Fender Dave Murray HHH Strat 2 Tone Sunburst Electric Guitar
Fender Dave Murray HHH Strat 2 Tone Sunburst Electric Guitar - Fender and Dave Murray have collaborated on yet another ferocious signature model for the longtime Iron Maiden guitarist. The Dave Murray California Series Stratocaster is inspired by Murray's longtime onstage go-to guitar, combining time-honored Strat tradition with the modern roar of three Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups, the fast feel of a compound-radius fingerboard, and the high-performance reliability of a Floyd Rose® bridge and nut.
- Alder body with gloss 2-Color Sunburst finish
- Compound-radius (9.5”-14”) rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and Floyd Rose® R3 nut
- Seymour Duncan® Hot Rails humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- Seymour Duncan® Mini JB humbucking middle pickup
- Five-way pickup switching
- Floyd Rose® FRT-O1000 Double-Locking Tremolo
The guitar is directly inspired by the California series ax Murray has used onstage to carve out his long-lasting metal legacy for decades.
HHH Pickup Configuration
High-output, fat metal tone manifests itself in two highly responsive Seymour Duncan® Hot Rails SHR-1 humbucking strat pickups at the neck and bridge, along with another single-coil-sized middle humbucking pickup—the JB Jr.—to balance it all out.
Floyd Rose R3® Double-Locking Tremolo
Murray's signature Strat always retains top-notch tuning stability throughout the most staggering displays of shredding, thanks to the Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system at the bridge and nut.
Built for faster play and easier bending high on the neck, a compound-radius fingerboard becomes increasingly flatter as it gets closer to the body, and the modern 9.5" radius near the nut is ideal for chording.
The venerable legacy of the Maiden guitarist is commemorated on the instrument headstock, complete with Murray's signature and deluxe staggered tuning machines.
Adding a mesmerizing cosmetic touch to this high-gain tone machine is its white pearl pickguard, which offers tons of visual dimension during the most punishing performances.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1B (Bridge) Seymour Duncan JB Jr.v SJBJ-1N (Middle) Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat SHR-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag