Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat Mystic Ice Blue Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat Mystic Ice Blue Pau Ferro Fretboard - With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that's perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. It's the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat pickups
- V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonalities
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
The V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonal variations that can be accessed almost instantly, ranging from mild to wild. This control is cleverly disguised as a tone control, maintaining the guitar’s authentic Strat style.
The pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications for even more tonal versatility. On this instrument, the S-1 switch is built into the master volume control knob and bypasses the preamp and V6 switch for traditional pickup-only sounds.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An extremely versatile Stratocaster that's made to be a workhorse
- Special V6 rotary switch gives you 6 distinct tones from the onboard preamp
- S-1 switch bypasses the preamp for pure Strat tone
- Alder body and modern C-shaped maple neck are comfortable to play
- A trio of Vintage Noiseless pickups offers up vintage tone with no hum
- Vintage tremolo for classic Stratocaster performance
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester Gloss
- Color: Mystic Ice Blue
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles
- Tuners: Deluxe cast/sealed locking
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (push/push S-1 bypass switch), 1 x master tone, 1 x tone (6-way rotary switch), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 9-42
- Case Included: Gig bag