Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster Surf Green Rosewood Fingerboard
Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster Surf Green Rosewood Fingerboard - From blistering British Invasion beginnings through a long and acclaimed solo career of remarkable stylistic versatility, Jeff Beck has taken the Stratocaster to unbelievable sonic heights, with one of the most distinctive musical voices ever coaxed from the instrument. With classic style and special features, make his sound and style your own with the Jeff Beck Stratocaster, which ranks among Fender's most popular and longstanding artist instruments.
- Alder body
- Fender Special Design dual-coil ceramic Noiseless™ pickups
- Comfortable “soft C” neck profile and contoured heel
- LSR roller nut
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with stainless steel saddles
"C" Neck profile
The neck of this instrument has a comfortable "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fender’s first golden age in the 1950s and ’60s. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Hot Noiseless™ Pickups
The Jeff Beck Stratocaster’s three Hot Noiseless pickups combine warmth and punch with cutting bluesy articulation, with a screaming high-gain bridge pickup. And with Fender’s Noiseless design, the clean, full sound is free of hum.
Urethane guitar body finishes are especially strong and durable, and will hold colors with great vividness, sheen and clarity for extraordinarily long periods.
LSR Roller Nut
With the strings riding over ball bearings instead of seated in a pre-cut slot susceptible to friction binding and other possible adjustment/repair issues, an LSR roller nut is a high-performance feature that quite literally eliminates friction at the nut for improved tuning stability.
Two-Point Tremolo with Stainless Steel Block Saddles
For superior intonation, sustain, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, the Jeff Beck Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with modern stainless steel block saddles.
Contoured Neck Heel
This instrument features a contoured neck heel specially designed for maximum playing comfort. Rather than the traditional squared-off heel, it’s smoothly sculpted for comfortably easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
Fender Jeff Beck Strat Features:
- Color: Surf Green.
- Body Type:Solidbody electric.
- Neck Wood:Maple.
- Neck Shape:Special "C" shape with 9.5-inch radius.
- Body Wood:Solid alder.
- Machine Heads:Fender / Schaller deluxe cast/sealed locking tuners.
- No. of Frets:22.
- Position Markers: Dot inlays.
- Pickups:Three dual-coil ceramic Noiseless Strat pickups.
- Controls:Master volume, two tone.
- Bridge/Tailpiece:American two-point synchronized tremolo.
- Pickup Switching:Five-position blade switch.
- Case:Vintage tweed case.
- Scale Length: 25.5 inches.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Color: Surf Green
- Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: LSR Roller
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-point synchronized tremolo with stainless steel saddles
- Tuners: Deluxe cast sealed locking tuners
- Neck Pickup: Dual-coil Ceramic Noiseless single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Dual-coil Ceramic Noiseless single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-coil Ceramic Noiseless single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way pickup selector
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, (.009-.042)
- Case Included: Hardshell
- Model #: 0119600857