Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Signature Natural Custom Artwork
Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Signature Natural Custom Artwork - When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
- Gloss urethane finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C"-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
Two-Piece Ash Body
Like Page’s original ’59 Telecaster, the two-piece body is crafted from ash with an attractive grain, making it extremely resonant with well-defined mids.
Gloss Urethane Finish
The Jimmy Page Telecaster features a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s famous artwork, finished with a smooth gloss urethane.
Custom Jimmy Page Neck
We duplicated the exact neck profile from Page’s Telecaster, finished with our Road Worn® lacquer and capped with a period-correct slab fingerboard.
Custom Jimmy Page Pickups
Designed for authentic Fender tone, the custom pickups are constructed as close to the originals as possible.
String top-load-style for a rounder sound with easier bending (like Jimmy Page), or traditional through-body for classic Fender twang.
Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
Vintage-style tuning machines offer classic style and rock-solid tuning stability.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Jimmy Page Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Natural with Jimmy Page Artwork
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Page Custom Thin D
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-saddle Vintage-style Tele Bridge, String-thru or Top-loaded
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom '59 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom '59 Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250R, .010-.046
- Case Included: Vintage-style Hardshell Case