Fender Lost Highway Phaser Pedal
Fender Lost Highway Phaser Pedal - Made popular in the late-1960s and early 1970s, phasers create a sense of motion and add dimension to your sound. The Lost Highway Phaser brings powerful, flexible analog phasing to your rig. Foot-switchable Fast and Slow speeds—each with their own independent Rate and Depth controls—let you easily alternate between slow, moody phase shifting all the way to rapid and warped modulation. The Wave toggle switch selects between Sine and Triangle waveforms while switchable 4- and 8-stage phasing makes it easy to add extra resonance on the fly. The Sensitivity control allows modulation rate changes based on your playing dynamics—dig in and the intensity of the phasing increases.
- Analog 4- and 8-stage phaser pedal
- Slow/Fast with independent Rate and Depth controls
- Blend and Feedback controls
- Sine and Triangle waveforms
- Dynamically responsive modulation rate
The Lost Highway Phaser is inspired by the design of vintage analog pedals, but features modern controls that give you full command over your sound.
Independent Rate and Depth controls let you fine-tune the modulation rate of each section. Fast or Slow, you’ll be able dial in exactly what you want.
The Sensitivity control adjusts when the Lost Highway will ramp up from the Slow settings to Fast settings, based on your picking dynamics.
The Wave toggle selects between Sine or Triangle waveforms, making it easy to shape your sound.
Controls such as Blend and Feedback, along with independent Fast/Slow settings, let you shape your sound exactly how you want to.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum and includes LED-illuminated controls.
Fender Lost Highway Phaser Pedal Features:
- All-original analog phaser circuit from Fender
- Footswitchable slow/fast speeds with independent rate and depth
- Wave toggle switch selects between sine and triangle waveforms
- 4- and 8-stage phasing effects
- Sensitivity control allows you to change modulation rate with your playing dynamics
- LED-backlit knobs make it easy to see your settings on a dark stage
- Patent-applied-for magnetically latched 9-volt battery door
- Rugged yet lightweight anodized aluminum chassis
- Fender amp jewel LED
- Pedal Type: Phaser
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC, 80mA power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 80mA
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth: 4.9"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Model #: 0234544000