Fender Micro ABY Footswitch
Fender Micro ABY - Small footprint pedal with full-sized ABY flexibility.
Expand the versatility of your rig, switch between amplifiers or combine two signals with the Fender Micro ABY pedal. With its distinctly smaller footprint and the full functionality of a full-sized ABY solution, the passive Fender Micro ABY pedal offers complete performance flexibility no matter the performance situation. Whether you're running your instrument through two amps simultaneously or switching between them, the Micro ABY pedal offers a one input/two output or two input/one output configuration for switching between setups quickly and easily.
- Includes three 1/4" mono jacks for flexible guitar, bass, amplifier and keyboard connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Protective metal housing for withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Power not required for function (9V center negative power supply required to operate LED indicators)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 93.5 mm — 42 mm — 52 mm
- Weight: 160 g