Fender MTG:LA Tube Distortion Pedal
Fender MTG:LA Tube Distortion Pedal - Nothing beats the sound of tubes — it’s what real-deal distortion is made of. That’s why the Fender MTG:LA Tube Distortion comes loaded with a genuine, US-made NOS 6205 preamp tube. And once the tube starts cooking, you can shape your tone to perfection with Tone, Bass, Treble, and Tight controls. The MTG:LA differs from the MTG Tube Distortion with the inclusion of the Tone control, which lets you tame the highs. With the Treble and Bass controls at 12 o'clock, you can tap into the MTG:LA’s naturally punchier sound, and adding in the Tone control dials in an even fatter sound. Want more? How about a Boost footswitch? This function is great for giving solos an extra kick to make them stand out. The MTG:LA Tube Distortion features a one-of-a-kind sound based on an all-original Fender circuit. Guitarists looking for an ultra-flexible, tube-driven distortion owe it to themselves to check it out.
User-requested features you’ll appreciate at every gig
Beyond its wide-ranging distortion, the Fender MTG:LA Tube Distortion pedal is tailored for live performers. LED-backlit knobs show you your settings at a glance, even on a dark stage. With all this packed into a rugged anodized aluminum enclosure, we can confirm that this pedal will stand up to regular use and abuse.
Fender MTG:LA Tube Distortion Pedal Features:
- Ultra-flexible, tube-driven distortion pedal for electric guitar
- All-original circuit designed by Fender
- Loaded with a genuine, US-made NOS 6205 preamp tube
- Tone, Bass, Treble, and Tight controls for shaping your tone
- Boost footswitch gives your solos an extra kick
- Ultra-rugged construction with anodized aluminum case
- LED-backlit knobs show you your settings at a glance, even on dark stages
- Pedal Type: Tube Distortion
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Features: NOS 6205 preamp tube
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 260mA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth: 4.9"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Model #: 0234547000