Fender Mustang GT 200 200-watt 2×12″ Amplifier
Fender Mustang GT 200 200-watt 2×12″ Amplifier – Fender’s Mustang GT 200 modeling combo is the flagship amplifier in the company’s revamped digital guitar amplifier lineup. Every detail of this amp’s digital character has been improved for more realistic-sounding and -feeling amp tones. The GT series is even the first amplifier with Wi-Fi capabilities, perfect for downloading new presets or amplifier updates. And the wireless power doesn’t stop there. Bluetooth capabilities allow you to stream music and control your Mustang GT 200 from Fender’s Tone app for iOS and Android.
Better sounding than ever
The brain powering the Mustang GT 200 is a brand-new animal that is able to emulate the tones and feel of your favorite classic guitar amplifiers, cabinets, and effects in unbelievable detail. And with more artists on their roster than just about anyone else, the Mustang’s collection of artist-designed presets is second to none. You’ll also love the Mustang GT’s signal path flexibility and set list option for creating your own tones and organizing them in the best way for performances.
With the Mustang GT series, Fender is introducing the world to the first line of Wi-Fi-enabled digital guitar amplifiers. Though the amp does feature a convenient USB connection, its powerful wireless capabilities not only allow you to download software updates anywhere with a Wi-Fi signal, but finding and loading new presets from the free Fender Tone app is also as simple as a few touches of your smartphone’s screen. And the app also lets you control every detail of your tone while saving and organizing your presets. If that’s not enough, you also get Bluetooth streaming for playing along to your favorite tracks.
Powered with a purpose
The Fender Mustang GT 200 puts all this groundbreaking digital technology into a stage-ready combo with 200 watts of power — plenty for hanging with even the loudest drummer. The wattage is split into 100-watt-per-side stereo operation for getting the most from your effects. The two 12″ special-designed Celestion speakers have been voiced to sound just right whether modeling a vintage tweed Deluxe or streaming the best of modern pop music. And you can always use the included Fender Mustang GT footswitch to unlock the full performance-ready potential of your GT 200.
Fender Mustang GT 200 Digital Combo Features:
- Updated version of Fender’s popular Mustang modeling amplifier
- Redesigned modeling offers a realistic sound and feel
- Wireless capability offers effortless updates and preset downloading
- Bluetooth streaming and tonal control
- Free Fender Tone app for simple parameter editing, preset management, and more
- Special-designed Celestion speakers offer true sound for streaming or amp tones
- 200 watts (100 watts per side) is more than enough for live performance
- USB for connecting to a computer for recording
- Powerful looper function via the included Fender Mustang GT footswitch
- Stereo line outputs and effects loop
- Type: Digital Stereo Amp
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 200W (2 x 100W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12″ Custom Celestion
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: 47 effects
- Amp Modeling: 21 amp models
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (line out)
- Effects Loop: Stereo loop
- USB: 1 x Micro-B (audio out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (presets, effects, tuner, looper)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, MGT-4 4-button footswitch
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth audio streaming
- Computer Connectivity: USB (Windows requires Fender ASIO driver)
- Construction Material: 5/8″ wood cab with black textured vinyl
- Height: 20.9″
- Width: 25.5″
- Depth: 10″
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Model #: 2310300000