Fender Mustang GTX 50 1x12" 50-watt Amp
Fender Mustang GTX 50 1x12" 50-watt Amp - The Fender Mustang GTX50 is the latest and most advanced addition to the Mustang line. Featuring an updated amp, speaker, cabinet models, 200 presets, and a wide selection of effects, this combo modeling amp means business. Each feature of the amplifier has been meticulously developed to provide the best tone possible. Producing 50-watts of power, the amp drives a specially-tuned 12" Celestion speaker. The Mustang GTX is Wi-Fi enabled to download new presets and amplifier updates. And the wireless control doesn't stop there. The free Fender TONE 3.0 smartphone app gives you total control of all effects with realistic knobs, while Bluetooth connectivity enables seamless audio playback. If you're ready for a new modeling amp, the Fender Mustang GTX50 is going to blow you away.
Trying to emulate the sound and feel of your favorite classic guitar amplifiers can be intimidating. Luckily, the Mustang has access to a massive collection of artist-designed presets for you to experiment with. When you get more comfortable with creating your own presets, you can take full advantage of the Mustang GTX's fully-configurable signal path. This lets you move any effect to any spot in the chain with a touch of a button. The only limit to the number of possible tones is your creativity.
Wireless connectivity keeps your amp up to date
With the introduction of the GT series, Fender exposed the world to Wi-Fi-enabled amplifiers. The Mustang GTX amplifiers build on this groundbreaking feature by offering total smartphone control. The free Fender TONE 3.0 smartphone app serves up a sleek look and feel while you twiddle the knobs on some of the most well-known effects and amplifiers the world has ever seen. Fender exclusive Wi-Fi connectivity offers seamless product updates so your amp keeps evolving with Fender's modeling technology. And if that's not enough, the Fender GTX50 has Bluetooth streaming capabilities so you can play along to your favorite songs.
Specially-designed Celestion speaker
The Fender Mustang GTX50 produces 50 watts of digital power for band practice and gigging. The specially-designed 12" Celestion speaker has been voiced to provide you with a perfectly flat response. This ensures that the speaker sounds just right, whether you're using it to model a Bassman or streaming your favorite hits. The optional Mustang GT footswitch unlocks the full potential of your GTX50, including the onboard looper.
Fender Mustang GTX50 Digital Combo Amplifier Features:
- An upgraded edition of Fender's popular Mustang modeling amplifiers
- 40 amp models and dozens of effects give you tons of tonal options
- Smartphone control gives you total control over all amp parameters
- 200 presets help you find the perfect tone for your vision
- Powerful looper function via the optional Fender Mustang GT Footswitch
- USB connectivity lets you record straight to your computer
- User preset slots let you save and recall personalized patches
- Specially designed 12" Celestion speaker offers balanced sound for streaming and amp tones
- Modular signal path helps you customize your tone
- Bluetooth streaming capability lets you play along to your favorite songs
- 1/8" headphone output lets you practice at any time
- Type: Solid State with Modeling
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 50W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion FSD-100
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Pitch Shift
- Amp Modeling: 40 x Amp Models
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (line out)
- Effects Loop: Stereo L/R Loop
- USB: 1 x Mini-B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Fender Tone 3.0 app
- Construction Material: Wood Enclosure with Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC power cable
- Height: 17"
- Width: 19.25"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 19.5 lbs.
- Model #: 2310600000