Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Crimson Red Transparent
Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Crimson Red Transparent - A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model's compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It's the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren't afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- One Duo-Sonic single-coil neck pickup; one Duo-Sonic humbucking bridge pickup with coil-split capability
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
C NECK SHAPE WITH 9.5" RADIUS AND MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Our “C” neck is comfortable and slim for fast action and effortless bending.
HARDTAIL STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
A hardtail bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Duo-Sonic HS includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Duo-Sonic HS body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Based on the original Duo-Sonic guitars from 1956
- Smaller body and shorter 24" scale length for comfortable playability
- Satin neck finish feels fast and smooth compared to glossy necks
- Duo-Sonic pickups deliver classic Fender chime
- Push-pull tone pot switches the bridge humbucker to single-coil mode
- String-through-body design enhances sustain and note definition
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Player Duo-Sonic
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Crimson Red Transparent
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Strings-through Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .010-.046
- Model #: 0144022538