Fender Player Jazzmaster Capri Orange Electric Guitar
Fender Player Jazzmaster Capri Orange Electric Guitar - The Fender Player Series Jazzmaster reimagines the classic offset guitar for modern players. While the offset alder body and floating vibrato tailpiece remain true to the original, the Player Series Jazzmaster boasts a pair of humbucking pickups with impressive touch sensitivity and clarity. Whether you're playing clean or with a ton of fuzz, you've got a huge range of tone to explore just between the 3-way pickup selector and volume and tone knobs. All this at a price for working musicians makes the Fender Player Series Jazzmaster a value-packed guitar you shouldn't miss.
Fender's Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harkens back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with modern enhancements that include 22-fret necks, upgraded bridges for better sustain, and new pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload.
Simplified switching with a vast sonic range
The Player Series Jazzmaster forgoes the extra rhythm circuit found on more traditional Jazzmasters, simplifying the control scheme and also eliminating the need for aggressive players to wedge something in there to prevent accidental switching. Players here are fairly sure you won't miss it, though — between the vibrant and articulate humbuckers, a coil-splittable bridge pickup, and your trusty volume and tone knobs, you'll discover tones appropriate for practically any musical style.
Highly playable neck with modern "C" profile
Finished with satin urethane and loaded with 22 medium-jumbo frets, the maple neck on the Player Series Jazzmaster doesn't disappoint. Expect a comfortable feel that doesn't feel thin but won't impede your progress if you find yourself in higher positions. And if you're the type of guitarist who regularly tweaks your setup, or you live in extreme conditions, then you'll be pleased to know the truss rod adjustment point is at the headstock (instead of in the neck heel like the vintage originals).
Fender Player Series Jazzmaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfort-contoured alder body with vintage-correct body radius
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck with satin urethane finish
- 9.5"-radius fretboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 Player Series Alnico II humbucking pickups with bridge-pickup coil split
- Fender floating vibrato tailpiece
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Capri Orange
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle Vintage-style bridge with Floating Tremolo
- Tuners:Fender Standard Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup:Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Fender, .009-.042
- Model #:0146903582