Fender Player Mustang 90 Seafoam Green
Fender Player Mustang 90 Seafoam Green - Fender's Player Series Mustang 90 reintroduces one of the most popular offset body styles with modern updates that are a hit with a new wave of guitar players. The Mustang 90's 24" scale length keeps string tension low and is ideal for players with a naturally smaller frame. The duet of MP-90 single-coil pickups sounds absolutely massive when played clean or through your favorite fuzz pedal. And the Fender Mustang 90's electronics and controls are an intuitive affair that allow you to focus solely on your music.
Iconic offset construction
The Fender Mustang is one of the most identifiable and sought-after offset body styles in the world. Its compact dimensions not only imbue it with plenty of character, but also help it remain lightweight and extremely comfortable for smaller players. This Player Series Mustang 90 carries with it the standard Mustang 24" scale length that maintains lower string tension for easy chording and a warm tone. One look at the Mustang 90, and you'll know this guitar was built for today's boundary-pushing guitarists.
Two Fender MP-90 single-coil pickups
The Player Series Mustang 90 separates itself from vintage Mustangs with a duet of Fender MP-90 single-coil pickups. Many players agree that the MP-90s are a great addition because of the way they maintain the clear and bell-like tones of traditional Mustang single-coils while offering more output and midrange grunt for players wanting to work their amps a bit harder. And the Mustang 90's 2-knob and 3-way switch controls make dialing in your tone a simple affair.
Neck designed for the modern player
Another aspect of the Mustang 90 that has been updated for the demands of today's players is its Player Series neck. While this maple-on-maple affair does boast a vintage-style 24" scale length, the fretboard is designed with a 9.5" fretboard radius. Fender has been using this radius for a long time because it offers comfortable chording and unimpeded single-note playing and bending. The neck profile is a "C" shape that fills your hand in a very satisfying manner. And 22 medium-jumbo frets are a wonderful middle ground for all sorts of styles.
Fender Player Series Mustang 90 Electric Guitar Features:
- Iconic offset design with a rock 'n' roll vibe
- 24" scale length is great for smaller frames
- Hardtail bridge maintains tuning stability
- 2 MP-90 single-coil pickups can snarl and sing
- Straightforward electronics package
- Comfortable 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Player Mustang
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Seafoam Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle Strings-through body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup: Mustang P-90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang P-90 Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .010-.046
- Model #: 0144142573