Fender Player Precision Bass Black Pau Ferro Fretboard
Fender Player Precision Bass Black Pau Ferro Fretboard - There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Precision Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“Modern C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Precision Bass includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Fender Player Series Precision Bass Features:
- Provides the quintessential P Bass experience, along with modern playability
- Alnico V split-coil pickup ranges from fat low end to punchy midrange to toothy treble
- Fast-playing Modern C-shaped neck with a contemporary 9.5" fingerboard radius
- Synthetic bone nut enhances vibrational transfer through the neck
- 4-saddle standard bridge supplies excellent sustain and intonation
- Fender standard open-gear tuners for rock-solid tuning
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Black
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Standard
- Tuners: Fender Standard Open Gear
- Middle Pickup: Players Series Alnico V Precision Split Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045-.105